Once you set up your MASONLIVE account by going through the steps on the 1st Login Instructions page, you can personalize how you access and use your new e-mail account with the help of the tutorials below
- Setting/Resetting your MASONLIVE Microsoft Password
Your MASONLIVE Microsoft Password will allow you to access your account directly through Microsoft's login page as well as push/pull your e-mail to another location such as your mobile phone (iPhone, Droid, etc.), other e-mail account (gmail, etc.) or mail client (Outlook).
- How to add your MASONLIVE account to a mobile device or e-mail client
Here is the information you need to set up your MASONLIVE account on an e-mail client (e.g., Outlook) or mobile device (e.g., smartphone or tablet)
- How to change your display name from your NetID to your full name
Follow these simple steps to change your display name in MASONLIVE.
- How to connect other e-mail accounts to MASONLIVE
Receive and send e-mail from your other accounts through your MASONLIVE account. Note: it is not possible to link other Microsoft accounts (e.g., Hotmail, Office 365) to your MASONLIVE account.
- How to create a safe senders list (that is, how to "whitelist" certain e-mail addresses and domains
Make sure that all of your important e-mail go directly to your MASONLIVE inbox (rather than your Junk Mail folder).
- How to forward your MASONLIVE e-mail to another account (Method 1: PUSH)
Do you wish to forward (push) your MASONLIVE e-mail into another e-mail account? Set up a redirect rule from MASONLIVE.
- How to forward your MASONLIVE e-mail to another account (Method 2: PULL)
Do you want to pull your MASONLIVE e-mail into your Gmail (or other) account? Please follow these simple instructions.
- Additional Microsoft Help Topics for MASONLIVE
Your go-to place for all features and tutorials related to MASONLIVE (Microsoft’s Office 365).