Once you set up your MASONLIVE account by going through the steps on the Getting Started page, you can customize your new e-mail system using the links below.
- How to add your MASONLIVE account to an e-mail client or SmartPhone
Here is the information you need to set up your e-mail client or SmartPhone so that you can receive your MASONLIVE e-mail.
- How to change your display name from your NetID to your full name
Follow these simple steps to change your display name in MASONLIVE.
- How to connect other e-mail accounts to MASONLIVE
Receive your e-mail from your other accounts (including MEMO, for students who also work at Mason) in your MASONLIVE e-mail inbox.
- How to create a safe senders list (that is, how to "whitelist" certain e-mail addresses and domains
Make sure that all of your important e-mail go directly to your MASONLIVE inbox (rather than your Junk Mail folder).
- How to set/change your Microsoft Personal Password
Your Microsoft Personal Password will allow you to access your account directly through Microsoft's login page as well as push/pull your e-mail to another location such as your mobile phone (iPhone, Droid, etc.), other e-mail account (gmail, etc.) or mail client (Outlook).
- How to forward your MASONLIVE e-mail to another account (Method 1: PUSH)
Do you want to push your MASONLIVE e-mail into another e-mail account? Set up a redirect from within MASONLIVE using these steps.
- How to forward your MASONLIVE e-mail to another account (Method 2: PULL)
Do you want to pull your MASONLIVE e-mail into your Gmail (or other) account? Please follow these simple instructions.
- How to use the SkyDrive
Learn what the SkyDrive is, how to upload files, how to change who can access your files, and how to organize your files in this helpful site from Microsoft.
- Other features available through Live@edu
By clicking on the how-to link, you can view videos on how to set up Messenger, get your e-mail on your mobile phone, set up a photo gallery, and set up your SkyDrive.
- Microsoft's MASONLIVE Solution Center
A community forum where you can post questions and view solutions to common Windows Live issues.
- Microsoft's MASONLIVE Help Center
Your go-to place for all features associated with MASONLIVE.